Master Switches are Used as Pilot Devices to Operate Multi-Speed Magnetic Motor Control Panels, Usually on Cranes or Similar Applications.
Master Switches Pilot Devices
- SWITCHES ARE AVAILABLE WITH THE FOLLOWING OPTIONAL FEATURES:
- Two motion (Joy Stick) master switches can be furnished with or without spring return, for AC or DC service, in floor mounting stand or for mounting in console.
- Can be supplied with floor mounted enclosure
- 3, 4, 5, or 6 speed points
- Up to 15 circuits per master
- Spring return
- Sequence to suit application
- For AC or DC service
- Foot operated control available
- Stepless motion control
Examples of Our Products:
- Four Master Switches in One Custom Enclosure