Since 1970, Filnor, Inc. has designed and manufactured products for industry world wide, including Mass Transit, Utilities, Power Generation, Steel, Telecommunications, Mining, Paper Mills, Aluminum Plants, Ship Building, Automotive and Construction.
Filnor, Inc. Consists of Three Product Groups; Power Resistors, Disconnect Switches and Control Equipment.
It is the policy of Filnor, Inc. to design, manufacture, and service products of such quality that they will reliably perform their intended function.
”Quality Products and Services Delivered On Time, ”reflects our commitment to excellence and reinforces our dedication to putting the customer first.
Our facility consists of four buildings which combine to approximately 45,000 square feet. This provides us with the necessary space requirements for our manufacturing, production, engineering, and office personnel. All operations are managed under the same work ethic, which is continuous improvement.
Facilities and Equipment
At Filnor we are constantly working to upgrade our equipment and facilities. In addition, our engineering staff is hard at work conducting Research and Development to find the best possible ways to meet our customers needs at the lowest possible cost.
Through our continuous improvement efforts we are able to offer quality products delivered promptly at less cost to our customers.
Filnor is located in Alliance, Ohio.
Alliance is strategically positioned in the industrial ”hub” of Ohio. Alliance is surrounded by major markets such as Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Columbus; complimented by the nearby Akron/Canton Airport which is the fourth largest Airport in Ohio. Alliance is also near several major interstates.
Filnor, Inc. management and its associates are committed to meeting customer requirements regarding quality and delivery and, where feasible and practicable, to improving the quality management system and our products and service. We will also meet all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
“Quality Products and Services Delivered On-time”
Filnor Inc. is committed to:
- Providing and maintaining product and services that meet or exceeds the requirements of ISO9001:2015.
- Providing and maintaining product and services that meet or exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of our quality management system.
- Communication throughout the company and providing the appropriate training to ensure all employees understand and embrace the requirements of the quality management system.
- Continuous monitoring and reviewing of the policy to ensure our quality management system continues to meet our requirements and remains suitable for our business and customer needs.
- Setting quality objectives and providing the framework for measuring the objectives and regularly reviewing the outcomes.